|INTERCONTINENTAL TRADE (ICT)
|It is possible to send trade(Caravans) to other provinces
on other continents(Servers). Select the province name
and its destination in the TRADE MENU. You should select
-Inter Continent, on the trade type menu. Trading through
ICT will cost you 15 caravans per lot sent. The sending
and receiving parties in an ICT transaction must both
have `CITY HARBOUR` built.
|INTERCONTINENTAL ATTACKS (ICA)
|ICA(Intercontinental Attack). Provinces can attack other
provinces on different continents(Servers). The following
restrictions apply to these type of attacks.
- -Provinces must pay a fleet expense in gold and
wood indicated in the war menu page to launch an ICA.(Not
necessary with ICA ACT)
- -Networth attack restrictions apply at 85%.
- -Conquest attacks are not permitted. Only plunder,
enslave, and raze attacks are allowed.
- -There are no spy options available for ICA.
- -A troop must be over 81% fit to take part in an
- -An ICA reduces a troops fitness by 30%.(Reduced
to 20% with ICA ACT)
- -An ICA war win will gain you one `GOD FAVOUR` point
for that continent
- -An ICA war loss will lose the continent 1`favour`
- -To gain `GOD FAVOUR` for a continent, the continent
must lead in points. These points are shown on the
Main menu page.
- -`GOD FAVOUR` points are reset every 24 hours.
- -A favoured continent gains +20% population influx
and +20% food growth for all its provinces.
- -ICA attacks are shown on the chronicles page. There
is a filter for this available also.
- -Benefits of ICA... Plunder and enslave attacks